QTL unknown

QuadTel AGM resolutions, page-2

1. 2,794 Posts.
    I asked similar question too---

Thank you for your e-mail. Thursday and Friday last week were indeed unpleasant for Quadtel which followed disappointing end of quarter results, however, there is a light at the end of the tunnel:

1. The China deal has finally taken off and last month's 'token' order was clear confirmation of that. We await more substantial orders in the near future.
    2. Broadband penetration in Australia is soaring and so to is Quadtel's stake. Contracts signed throughout the year with iHug, iPrimus and Oz-email are materialising, thus strengthening our presence on the broadband market. I hope to be able to release more news about that soon.
    3. The retail side of the business was unfortunately slow during Q1 but, "thank god it's Christmas". We've only just entered November and the orders are flying in (and out) of the door. On top of that, we are in advanced stages of negotiations with some large vendors which we would like to take on board over the next couple of months.

While I appreciate your concern, I can only re-iterate our success during 2002 and hope that the stock market will start recognising this very soon. Until then, we hold tight and endeavour to do anything possible to make that happen.

I hope to have the opportunity to meet you at our AGM on November 29th, details of which should reach you any day.

Yours sincerely,
    Billy Cina (Ms.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.