QTK quiktrak networks limited

QTK- green alert to 4+

1. 258 Posts.
    I have been watching qtk for the last couple of weeks. It seems to have weaken off significantly with no real reason except market sentiment. It prompted me to research qtk again after a few months not looking at it. I believe it has come into the buying zone again for a trade up to 4+cents.

Recent announcements indicate that things are progressing well, the DUtch deal and also the rollout in the UK nearly completed. It was indicated that the system will be commissioned in Sep so hopefully there will be announcements soon in the next few weeks. Also the director has been buying heavily fo rthe last few weeks increasing holdings to closing in on 10%. He bought stocks by the millions on the market at around 3,5cents. That must be a good sign of things to come.

Qtk only a few weeks ago was above 4cents, and I can see it doing that level again with announcement of the UK system completing. There seems to be limited downside at about 3cents. Market depth and support seems to be building up for a run. The qtkob seems to be good leverage as it has 2,5 years to run. The qtkobs have in the past hit nearly 2cents, so if qtk goes to 4=cents we should be able to see qtkob back above 1cent.

Research qtk and see if you agree.

Bigprofit

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.