CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

The ALP will of course be backing CSG/LNG, even to the extent...

1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    The ALP will of course be backing CSG/LNG, even to the extent they want ships exporting the stuff to have a minimum of 30% Aussie Crews (Page 17 - clause 2.52 of below link).

https://www.queenslandlabor.org/wp-content/uploads/2014QldPolicyPlatform_web.pdf

The fact is CSG is well established in the QLD State.  The Qld State is going to need the income, especially since Coal took a hit a while back and present petroleum prices.  Nothing new or any surprises there.

IMO a UCG project will not impact on CSG now they are established (in Qld anyway).  It's more the pity that CNX Surat Basin is not located in NSW, but that's another story.  IMO we are plugging away in the CSG capital state in Australia.  My wish or hope list would see us complete this project and B-line it to NSW, VIC, SA, with all the Independent Consultation Reports, proofs, Environmental impacts, profit/cost/product analysis etc etc etc in hand.  Again IMO (speculatively)  I think there is prospectively a number of Countries/Businesses around the world keeping an eye on this.  Zhengzhou CIG possibly being one of them.

As CNX wouldn't or couldn't tell us whether or what Government internal bureaucratic process occurs to issue approval to application (may well be that the new Government may change present process, who knows), we will have to wait and see.

If we don't hear anything (from either CNX or Gov.) by end of next Qld Parliamentary sitting then I think we, as shareholders, should start questioning CNX individually for an update.  I think it reasonable to expect some sort of indication or information update by then.
    Last edited by Madrum: 21/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.