ECT 12.5% 0.5¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Your first paragraph is very astute Justin... I have no clue why...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Your first paragraph is very astute Justin... I have no clue why the considerations on the list for partnerships seemed to only be for lignite miners and iron ore miners. I, to many users annoyance, provided Adani only as an example of how to look outside what the company was currently looking at and got shot down, including by the ECT Rep, because of some obsession with some non-existent mine that doesn't mine lignite in Australia. Yet the synergies and potential connections that already existed with this org and our "partners" are really only one example of many alternatives that don't seem to have been considered seriously.
    In my opinion, the close-mindedness to consider producers only is what has lost many opportunities for this company... rather than looking at infrastructure developers or expand their thinking on examples of who we might be able to approach to assist in development of our technology, tunnel-vision and confirmation bias seems to have set in long ago around who should be approached as alternative partners to NMDC.
    As an example on the Coldry side, no idea why it was deemed acceptable thinking that we should only deal with potential parties for Coldry only with miners who mine lignite... talk about limiting the playing field around our development.
    I am still very much open to other opportunities if they will get us somewhere, but what serious contenders have been considered for Matmor development other than NMDC and how seriously has ECT pursued them. No responses from the ECT Rep have demonstrated they might be open to lateral thinking around this... after all, we had NMDC, right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.53K 323.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 12019827 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6756279 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1280913
Last updated 14.42pm 28/03/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.