The most perplexing part of the ‘apologists’, ( a strange naming...

1. 4,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    The most perplexing part of the ‘apologists’, ( a strange naming because they never apologise- they just try to shift blame away from the perpetrators ), modus operandi is that they purport to care for whichever community they are trying to cover up the crimes of... yet they defend the worst of those communities- the ones who shame all the good people within that community.

I’ve lived in a certain foreign country off and on and had a lot to do with the people for over 25years now- I don’t see how defending the bad people there helps me or them. In fact I say that calling out the bad and praising the good, just as most Western societies do, is the way to show that we actually care about that group and hope for it to improve in both its practices but also how it is perceived by others...

Very strange indeed and firm confirmation of which side of politics or philosophy sits logic and rational thought and which side holds to illogical, irrational thoughts and behaviours that are ultimately damaging to all concerned.

As I’ve said before- should we all stop capturing/killing funnel web sliders who havent yet bitten us? If the left were true to their stated ideals they must surely not be able to interfere with even the most dangerous spider/animal even if finding it under their child’s bed- and if that child was bitten? I guess they’d then blame that on ‘extreme right wing bigotry towards the funnel web’.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.