1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
ANQ 0.3¢

Progress

1. RM8

374 Posts.
    I have started a new thread with a more positive title.

I personally don't think "the race" has even started yet.

From what I can make out Phoenix Energy is still some way from even starting construction of their plant (late 2015) and operation (late 2016) and then there is full commissioning to come.
    If they have problems and delays like AnaeCo you can add plenty of time on to that as well.

The stipulated time for the completion of the last lot of rectifications has now past so hopefully we'll be back on track to full ramp-up ASAP, commissioning and hand-over. Then they can start chasing up MOU's and door knocking the hundreds of City Councils in this country and others using pre-historic methods of waste disposal.

I hear and agree with what people are saying re lack of information from management. There seems to be a low level of vitality. You would expect some exuberance and an urge to promote and advertise the benefits of what this company is developing considering how far this whole thing has come. They will need some spirit injected into the team to get this really moving once the ramp-up is complete. I'm hoping Monadelphous will have plenty of input in this regard.
    And on that note, it is my assumption that MND will see this through to completion. They stumped up another loan recently and you would think they wouldn't have done that if they were not going to go all the way. They are dribbling the funds in on an as required basis only which is a smart way to do it.

Good luck to all, - it's no use being negative and holding, it will drive you crazy.

I don't normally select my sentiment to anything other than 'None' but I have added over the last week so it is a high risk 'Buy' for me at the moment. My theory is that this has to be as low as, or close to as low as it will go (easy to say at .004), although I thought that at .007 as well! Work it all out for yourself it's your hard earned!

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.