SBB 0.00% 1.3¢ sunbridge group limited

Private Investment Company (what a joke)

1. 569 Posts.
    Having dealt with several Private Investment Companies (PIC) over the years; in my role as Chairman of a listed ASX entity, let me reassure you all that I have read NOTHING in these threads over the last few days that appears remotely like the operating procedures of any PICs I encountered.

Yes there are concerns (more like as yet unknowns or over caution ) with SBB, but the market has rightfully priced all these points into the current low trading range. However if just one of these concerns ( unknowns or over caution), as simple as declaring a dividend, occurs next month watch the expedient rerate. An increase above 100%, just for that one point would not surprise me, if the divi is above .5c . ... but wait there's more!

Photographs of the completed HQ and any details of the earnings generated from rental income or the logistics savings booked from the delivery centre will add several more cents to the SP and there is a lot more to be revealed than those. Not saying it will all be good news but lets remain rational about the whole.

Of course the dedicated downrampers will persist with their conspiracy theories base solely upon their allegations and fear mongering. Note, however, that conversely, their posts are abusing the underlying basis of their /our western legal system (innocent until being proven guilty ) . So try to keep a fair, but all encompassing, balanced view for now.

Finally having paid more than a million dollars for auditing over 20 years let me state that I have every confidence that GT covered the very basic evidence of CAB (cash at bank) being original bank statements provided by the client which are further substantiated by personal, direct contact by audit staff with every bank for independent confirmation of the closing balance, in writing.

PS downrampers please do not expect a reply from me to your forthcoming distortions of this post as I have better things to do with my time!
    GLTA (except the downrampers if you secretly hold the stock but are desperate for more at lower prices.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $6.132M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53714 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 403792 1
Last update - 16.12pm 17/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
SBB (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.