IAG 1.66% $5.03 insurance australia group limited

price dropping after 23rd august

1. 15 Posts.
    Seems to be the trigger
    Alan Jones Editorial

I.A.G 23 August 2005

Well here is another NRMA story where Warren says to me, "have a look at the NRMA share price and then have a look at QBE in comparison. NRMA is a roller coaster about to come off the rails and QBE and others are benefiting from this hell bent behaviour of IAG. The other insurers are reaping a harvest.

All my staff have ceased their insurance with IAG and, like me, some have even ditched their shares as a liability.

If NRMA was a patient in one of our hospitals, you would be wanting to get those heart starting pads out and give them a hit right in the chest: the chest of money they are blowing away on behalf of shareholders instead of dealing with this matter."

Warren goes on.

"Ask IAG employees what they think. You won't get an answer because of the culture that exists within.

They have a very high turnover of staff and they leave because of that poisoned culture and fear of reprisal if they speak out.

Are you aware that NRMA/IAG have surveillance of their executives at the moment because of their fear of reprisals? This is a fact, not a lie. Ask them.

You have to question the reason for this and their stupidity. They are extremely incompetent. For years, they double and triple paid my investigation invoices to a point where it became an administrative nightmare. I continuously requested in writing that they cease these overpayments, but they continued.

This was not their money, it was the State government's money for workers' compensation investigation and comes out of the work cover authority.

In the end, IAG shot the messenger - me and my business. They won't listen - they are always right and everyone else is wrong. It is cultural and there needs to be a large cultural shift within, otherwise they will fall on their own sword."

There we are.

Another one from IAG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.03
Change
-0.085(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $12.59B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.05 $5.09 $5.00 $7.851M 1.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 26927 $5.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.03 29104 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 26/02/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$5.01
  Change
-0.085 ( 2.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.03 $5.09 $5.00 410368
Last updated 12.40pm 26/02/2021 (live) ?
IAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.