KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Quote. “....too much is too much. And I am happy to wear that...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Quote. “....too much is too much. And I am happy to wear that label as it fits and gladly own it.....but so too does it fit NOX. as well. Only difference is I am not a publicly listed ASX company.....just a HC poster.

Yes Harvett.... and that difference is precisely the point. The majority of those NOX posts you seem to have a problem with are actually statutory announcements that the company is compelled by law to make.

At least 8 of them are statutory notices, and one i believe is the same announcement as KZA had to make re the NOX holding, some of the others are marked “price sensitive”...and two are the same message re the upcoming investor meetings.

Apart from the last two.... which I am pleased to see as an investor..... just which of the others are not a legal requirement in your view. Or did you just include everything in order to make a rather spurious and derisory attempt at looking for fault?

You’re welcome to pick them apart and to keep gnawing on that same old NOX bone if that pleases you. But I think you’ve probably already squeezed this one dry mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.