AIM 0.00% 96.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

preopen, page-6

1. 13,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    re: preopen.qtrly out now.slider Can they justify this top assumption(4,000/t) and how it relates to what they will get in the offtake Slider.We have no idea what the offtake commercial terms and framework imply.We do know they will be leaving some production for the spot market but I see that full production is now Sept 008 Qtr.

Ive thrown my crystal ball away Slider and I cant see how it can be of any use anyway when we start having to justify such Npv numbers without solid offtake parameters to justify them.

I think we can only look to Sinbin's rough sp valuation as I think one can only say using $4,000/t for the zinc is just plain fantasy.Its just too hard to say where the spot price will be in 6 months with China's zinc production being such a variable.

Ive been wrong many times before but can one truly believe Perkoa can justify these figures,particularly the top figure?

If it did the sp would be a lot higher.

Thats not to say we still wont see 40+ cents in the future.I think we will but certainly not upwards of this pre-production.

As you can see I do love shooting myself in the foot.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $202.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.0¢ 96.5¢ $25.82K 26.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1053 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 13636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 18/10/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.