WKT 0.00% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

HI @Farmdownsouth Duly noted your background in Africa and...

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377
    HI @Farmdownsouth

Duly noted your background in Africa and Chinese construction.

Have had dealings with some Chinese Companies in the past and some companies have been woeful with their quality. Quite positive that quality issue has been addressed by AM, our Mining Engineer / MD.

You can doubt all you like with your thoughts on the Capex build and I too would make the same assessment if WKT was a battery grade operation. BUT it is NOT a battery grade operation ; )

The EPC contract is a fixed price arrangement that I am very aware of and WKT owns the design and engineering works including the plans with an English version, as these are questions I enquired about direct with the company over 12 months ago and questioned again at the investor forums.

More importantly as we are in the Expandable Market WKT does not require a massive sized processing plant to be financially viable like the Battery Grade operations do.

If anything the plant WKT requires only needs to be processing 844 tons of ore per day. It will look significantly smaller and uninspiring IMO, in comparison to the battery plant operations requiring to run 6,000 tonnes of ore per day.

The drilling and blasting dilution issues are not new for any operation requiring blasting and would have been mitigated and included into the modelling. I have no doubt they will ensure the blasting strategy will be to ensure there is as minimal dilution of the higher grades.

Very much aware of the depths for WKT (still not 40m of overburden like CRL) and also mindful that when they begin to construct the tailings dam they will be strategically removing the mineralised waste first to expose the mineable sections.

I agree with your assessment the dilution of the head grades should not be ignored. The bonus for WKT at least is that she can sustain far more room for error than others. Should there be downward adjustments on the 17.9% WKT can easily feed more material through the plant and have flexibility and capacity to do so.

Certainly don't want the 10% cut off being stockpiled to be overly excessive from the blasting effects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $53.73K 428.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 166467 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 184815 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 53341
Last updated 15.54pm 29/03/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.