CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Just wanted to say although there has been a pull back and a few...

1. 359 Posts.
    Just wanted to say although there has been a pull back and a few getting out , its not all doom and gloom as some are making it out to be .

-Its gone up a fair bit since listing without  any news .

-Then a amazing HOA Ann with Sentry which has been overlooked imo , maybe because its not binding as of course they need to prove the  concept   .
    But those that have done their homework  know that MFs concept has worked before and will do the same again, except its more advanced fin tech than years ago .

“We did it in a myriad of different ways,” he says. “But the most effective way was to pick up 20 or 30,000 jobs from a high-cost western location, like the US or Canada, and pick those roles up and replicate the production, IT infrastructure, compliance, headcount and the processing skillset in LCCE locations offshore.”

'Mark Fisher has spent a good part of his career enabling some of the world’s largest financial institutions to outsource back-office and processing functions to so-called low-cost centres of excellence (LCCEs).'

http://www.professionalplanner.com....w-revolutionising-offshore-outsourcing-47378/

So IMO Sentry deal is in the bag , binding or non binding I'm very confident they know what they are doing and how to scale this  business up in a very short time span .

How big is Sentry deal?
    , well look how many practices they have .
    @Glyco posted  with his calculations which imo are very conservative that  1 -2 and possibly  3 NPAT would be hit with sentry fully on board .
    (That is just 1 client )
    I believe with all their practices on board its possible to achieve all of the NPAT targets .(thats just my view)

Once they have proven the concept in a few months time with some of  Sentry's practices  ,Intiger would have the whole system set up to roll out smoothly to any/all of sentry's  practices , this  is when we would see the explosive growth as was mentioned at the AGM   .IMO

Im sure we will see more clients to come on board in the near future , so when thinking of the potential of the one we already have , it doesn't take much to work out just how quickly things will take off .

Just my 3.2 c worth

gltah
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.