RES 0.00% 6.4¢ resource generation limited

posted complaints

1. 1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1426
    This is one I sent to RES:

As a share holder in RES I would like to bring your attention to some suspect trading activity that’s been occurring at the close of trade, for the stock RES.

It appears someone has an interest in closing the price as low as possible, by placing the exact amount of shares for sale plus 1 in order to close it at the lowest possible price increment every day; this has been a regular occurrence over the last few months now. I have written to ASIC as well in regards to this suspect trading as well.
    Thank you

This one to ASIC:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I would like to bring your attention to some suspect trading activity that’s been occurring at the close of trade, for the stock code RES.

It appears someone has an interest in closing the price as low as possible, by placing the exact amount of shares for sale plus 1 in order to close it at the lowest possible price increment every day; this has been a regular occurrence over the last few months now. As such I think it is your duty as regulators to regulate what is being done to this share and to put a halt to the practice and or fine them for breaching the code. There are currently 3 WA brokers regularly trading in this stock. One of whom I know has been reprimanded for this sort of behavior in the past.
    Thank you

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.