LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

"I can’t justify entering at the current valuation myself with a...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    "I can’t justify entering at the current valuation myself with a lot of hype but this will probably go much higher if they keep executing and can diversify their partner risk (very dependent on Microsoft as sole partner which is a risk.

ill keep this on the watch list and see if I can get in cheaper, might regret it though..."

Savvy, that is an incredibly sensible post.
    Everyone has their own defined risk tolerance.

There is no shame in putting a growth stock on the watch list and waiting to see if the numbers and data give you more confidence or diminished confidence in the investment rationale. I can point to many stocks that were more appealing to me at $50 than they were at $25 because the story was more clear and much more safer.

I would not get over-concerned about buying LVT cheaper or missing the first 25 cents or so. If LVT is on your watch list and you are on top of the news flow then when and if you are confident that it is on its way to being a major player in enterprise cloud based intranet and workplace software, you will still be ahead of the crowd. This is still largely an undiscovered name and it will still be largely undiscovered at 60 cents. There is nothing wrong with paying 60 cents for a stock you started following at 40 cents that is on its way to $1.60.....and there is nothing wrong with averaging in, starting with a very small, low risk position and paying increasing prices IF the company meets the targets you have in mind.......and if they do not meet your investment criteria, you cut a small position.

We can agree to disagree with LVT's emphasis on the MSFT platform. If LVT can get just 10% of MSFT's enterprise customers to use the LVT portal software, it will be a huge company. Nobody else has close to MSFT's reach. Yes....if LVT are wise they should make sure their software can be used on IBM hybrid cloud and AWS but at the moment they should be using their sales force i the most cost effective manner for the highest return per hour of selling time....and that is going to be the MSFT ecosystem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.