ANE auspine limited

First I thought it would be a very bad news that major...

1. 3,731 Posts.
    First I thought it would be a very bad news that major shareholders sold out the shares by tender. I thought it should depress the share price because people thought they might get it cheap from tender. Imaging the flood the market with tens of millions of shares!

But the market react in a different way, tossing around a scenario of takeover.

I guess the major shareholder can solicit takeover offer. If there is a takeover, they must know it first. IF they know it, they will not sell.

Is there any other explanation? Such as market manipulation for them to get better tender price? It is an easy target to manipulate because of ill liquidity, and good story of price/book value at 0.67.

Also very suspicious, a director purchased a lot of shares just last week on market.

Anyway, I thought about invest in this company from the angle of global warming. But I found the company did not have a fire insurance policy a couple of years ago. I thought it is too risk for me to invest. I even have a policy for my concrete apartment, how can you skip it for a forest?

Good luck for the holders. I just missed this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.