watso: Netanyahu wants the Middle East in chaos; Trump is close...

1. 17,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    watso: Netanyahu wants the Middle East in chaos; Trump is close to Netanyahu for reasons of his own (money, money, money) - the U.S. traditionally support Israel in whatever they are doing (and so does NATO - England and France are lending a helping hand here) and here I might add that many upstanding Israeli citizens do not agree at all with the policies of Netanyahu and simply want peace.
    There is a hawkish section in both Israel and the U.S.A. and they want the same thing: chaos or destruction of Syria - or at least that's how I read it.

All that huffing and puffing about how bad the Muslims are is the same thing the Nazis said about the Jews - it helps to hate that which you are going to destroy (for logical reasons, of course) and - incidentally - their destruction might leave a little something in your pockets.

There are many other reasons - oil pipelines into Europe via Syria (Iran and Russia want that, the Saudis don't, they want their own pipeline, but the internecine feuding between the various factions of Islam also play their part). Like in WWI it is a very tangled web and in the end the innocents are the ones who suffer or will suffer.
    God save us from those money- and power grabbing despots and allow us the sanity to distinguish between lies and truth; I do hope vengeance comes their way - the sooner the better.

Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.