PAA 10.3% 37.5¢ pharmaust limited

So here are some interesting facts. From the 4th of July, we...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    So here are some interesting facts.

From the 4th of July, we have had some new investors and some old investors in PAA such as myself, accumulate this stock.

It has been a  modest turn over of shares in the last ten days.

The records tell me a turn over of 1,655,783 shares.

The interesting fact is though, from the close of trading on the 4th July until the 14th July, we have seen a rise in the share price of 11.23%

There been no announcements, and nothing else printed, except in The Australian on the article of Dr Roger Aston.

One could possibly think, that the banter about the upcoming Bio Tech Summit would have something to do with it?

The other thing, that comes to mind, are the ongoing canine trials.

A very important part of an announcement that was published on the 19th of May 2017 is
    "Lymphoma was chosen as the target indication as it represents the most commonly treated cancer in dogs and is known to be responsive to drugs targeting the mTOR pathway in humans."

To make the picture clearer, if you look at other major Pharmaceutical companies, worth billions, this is how they have been targeting disease. The mTOR is the biggest link here and from my understanding, MPL is the "missing link" to fill the void. Because of the complexity of the science of this, it is rather difficult to fully comprehend, like a person with a PhD does.

Here is an exert the to try and make it easier for all.

"The mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) has a central role in the regulation of cell growth. mTOR receives input from multiple signaling pathways, including growth factors and nutrients, to stimulate protein synthesis by phosphorylating key translation regulators such as ribosomal S6 kinase and eukaryote initiation factor 4E binding protein 1. High levels of dysregulated mTOR activity are associated with several hamartoma syndromes, including tuberous sclerosis complex, the PTEN-related hamartoma syndromes and Peutz-Jeghers syndrome. These disorders are all caused by mutations in tumor-suppressor genes that negatively regulate mTOR. Here we discuss the emerging evidence for a functional relationship between the mTOR signaling pathway and several genetic diseases, and we present evidence supporting a model in which dysregulation of mTOR may be a common molecular basis, not only for hamartoma syndromes, but also for other cellular hypertrophic disorders."

Remember at or before the end of 2017, PAA will have a drug to take to the world!!

As we are aware, the results from that short two week trial are impressive to say the least.
    Results from the trial are expected soon.

As quoted  from the same announcement,
    "The study is aiming to recruit up to 10 dogs with final results expected approximately Q3 2017."

It is now nearly two months since this announcement was made.

Finally, other news for this company, is an option by Eli  Lilly's Elanco, to take an option as I understand and give PAA between five to ten million dollars.

This is in the pipeline and would have to think, possibly not to far away. This company bought Novatis for $5.4 billion dollars in July 2016 and will still be honoring its commitment to Pharm Aust. I believe successful results from the current canine  trials, could go along way to making this happen.

Lets see the results from the publicity of PAA on the world stage, at the Bio Tech Summit.

The world is our oyster. Care to try one?

As always,

Best

MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.035(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $146.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 38.0¢ 34.5¢ $542.7K 1.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14511 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 18443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 8.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.5¢ 38.0¢ 34.5¢ 757697
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.