ESH 7.69% 1.2¢ esports mogul limited

Possibility of a rerate: ESH and SEA Games

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Razer just became the official Esports partner for the SEA games and it’s going to be a medaled sport. How are the qualifiers for this going to be hosted? Who does Razer have in their portfolio that can provide such a plateform lol  ... ESH .Only time can tell. Amazing to be with razer on this journey who have continuously assisted in building our foundations and it is well given they will not let ESH fall. In saying this, if they include us in the qualifiers which is most probably, we will get an announcement sometime soon on this then @mr dasher your dream just may come true of 1 dollar SP. Just two comments from the SEA Olympic Committee

1. Esport athletes will be chosen via qualifying tournaments, said Juban. There will be no direct invites for established esport athletes, and qualifiers will be open to both amateurs and pros. “ - all set up for mogul including the mobile app amazing

2. One goal for the addition of esports in the SEA Games is to make these games the most viewed in the regional athletic meet’s history, said Alan Peter Cayetano, chairman of PHISGOC. - biggest number of viewers

The subscriber numbers will shoot through the roof and I find it naive of investors to not see the potential already lol. Forget about a million subscribers think about 10-20 million, sounds to good to be true don’t it ? I don’t this so. I’ve always said ESH is the going to be the Netflix of game and soon to become a cash cow. I can’t be anymore confident in my investment. In addition, this is excluding Mogul being the plateform for One Championship and accessing their millions of users.

Our subscription service is up and ready to take up new users. If we are the plateform for SEA games i am confident this will rerate the shareprice signficantly.

IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $19.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $220.5K 18.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114766 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 3390600 9
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 18/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1491282
Last updated 15.57pm 18/07/2019 (live) ?
ESH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.