ACS 0.00% 0.5¢ accent resources nl

positive developments

1. 24 Posts.
    Pleased to see that drilling is re-commencing at Mt Gibson. One of the things that concerned me following the Katanning update was that Mt Gibson would be put on the back burner to some extent. My fears have now been allayed somewhat following confirmation that drilling has recommenced. I strongly believe that Mt Gibson is the most likely project to add significant value in the short term and that it should be the number one priority, expecially given the fact we now have a substantial Chinese investor on board.

Has anyone spoken with the company or know how long the drilling programme is scheduled for? I did speak with the company myself on Monday afternoon however this was before the Mt Gibson drilling was announced. Anyway here's hoping for a result well over the 100mt target as Followme has suggested.

On the subject of our new Chinese backer, this can only be positive news. At worst I think it has established a solid floor under the share price and like others have said it does seem likley that there will be more buying from our Chinese friends, hopefully they will have to pay over 35 cents per share from now on... hard for me to see the downside from here really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $905K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2785 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 13/12/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
ACS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.