1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
POS 5.6¢

POP goes POS

1. antonswig

1,656 Posts.
    I promised not to post till mid Feb but feel I would be remiss if I didn't get the early call in to our long suffering LTH'ers.

It's been tempting and some have almost teased me into biting during the nothing market months of December and January, but there have been many good solid knowledgeable posters filling in with solid info to keep a sense of balance from the sometimes manic depressive comments made when we were knocking on heaven's door ;)

Suffice to say, the main thing to understand is all the delays will play to our favour as the NP winds it's way back up the totem pole, make no mistake…..Nickel is on everyone's lips in the equity markets that I have spoken to during the past few months.

We have some very smart and experienced mining people posting on our thread as well as everyone's favourite's Tomboy and Freddy (the Optomystical brothers :)
    all contributing valid questions of the projects and the management's handling of them.

Uncle Col is our ear to the Chairman's thoughts on all things POS while he sits patiently…sometimes mental patiently for the most hated CEO to deliver……trust me Col, he will come good for you…..hopefully you don't keel over from shock when he does :p

I've already written half an essay, and I get bored with long posts………so time to shut up and buy some more POS :) :)

Good luck to all new and old holders, especially the old crew Senator, diesel, gt40, urkss, georgielubemaster, Tomboy and any others I missed out!!

Please DYOR

Pop Pop….tick tock…….happier days ahead punters!!

Ant…..back and buzzing.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.