You know Sungar,great research on your part,i'm not even going...

1. 2,098 Posts.
    You know Sungar,great research on your part,i'm not even going to attempt to rebuke or find fault with your posts or even search for a fuzzy feel good story regarding Z.R's. I would be a wealthy man if it wasn't for the tech wreck,the GFC, dodgy business colleagues,con men (non payers) and worst of all DIVORCE and a rabid ex wife. Unfortunately,an all too common story.
    If it is a Ponzi,so be it.Let the buyer beware,and only subscribe what he can afford to lose.I have and am seeing with my own eyes what other affiliates close to me are doing and that have been involved for some time.I know a few of those are very savvy and successful,wealthy business people, and their credibility alone was enough to put aside my own considerable skepticism and take the chance with a small seed sum.I am only at the 6 week mark and it seems to be doing what was expected or better, so for that reason alone i will stick with it and hope that it is all legit and is a business model of longevity. For now this gives me an interest,some optimism and perhaps a chance to build a passive, back up income over time. Thank you for your contribution to the thread Sungar and I sincerely hope you do well at everything that comes your way. Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.