PNV 2.34% $2.19 polynovo limited

Totally agree. When I read someone say a stock is overvalued and...

1. 6,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    Totally agree. When I read someone say a stock is overvalued and all I hear are p/e ratios, price to revenue, market cap as the reasons... I tune out. Spreadsheets and numbers have their place, but what you need is to put those numbers in a business context for them to make sense otherwise it is pointless.

If I told you I was once willing to pay $100 for a bottle of tap water, you might day I was a fool, water is basically free here in oz after all.

But if you actually asked me where I was when I was willing to pay that and I told you I was lost in the desert with no supplies, you might say I'm a tight arse, as people would be willing to pay a lot more for water in those circumstances.

In PNV's case, the business context is that the feedback from surgeons is that they willing to pay thousands for a far superior product. It will take time for the numbers to prove it but the early sales figures and accounts from surgeons suggest that it will be sooner rather than later.

Don't be afraid of the billion dollar market cap. If your surgeon had the choice between Novosorb BTM and Integra's animal based dermal matrix which is higher risk in terms of infection and rejection - what would you want?

Integra are earning hundreds of millions from their product. And they are not the only ones using that kind of product with those kind of risks. There's a huge opportunity here and I'm holding onto my shares because I really do think PNV will be worth multiples of what it trades at today in a few years nd the likelihood is very high.
    Last edited by Sojourner: 16/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.050(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.511B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.20 $2.14 $2.398M 1.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2761 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.19 32044 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.18
  Change
0.050 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.17 $2.20 $2.14 290301
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.