RTG 10.0% 2.2¢ rtg mining inc.

Top Stories Pipiro confirms support for SMLOLA Chairman Philip...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142

Chairman Philip Miriori has welcomed Commander Moses Pipiro’s proclamation of full support for the current SMLOLA executive under his chairmanship.
    Before a large crowd of Panguna landowners yesterday, the leading identities in the Bougainville Revolutionary Army (BRA) joined together in peace and optimism to formally announce that BRA company A, supports the leadership and members of the current executive of the special mining lease Osikaiyang landowners Inc.
    Together with Alpha company Commander Peter Onabui and many of the leading figures in a signed resolution formally supporting SMLOLA and RTG mining Inc by agreeing to work together as joint leaders from a new Panguna office.
    BRA senior leaders in attendance included Thomas Boio, Wency Toreaung, Nicholas Simpena, Sylvester Birou, Clarence Torobui, Charles Impa and Philip Ken.
    Mr Miriori welcomed comments from Commander Pipiro that he and a number of other landowners had refused to be seduced with lavish gifts to support the Caballus proposal.
    “I’m happy to say that previous press reports that Moses Pipiro supported the Caballus proposal are false and manufactured to deceive investors and the ABG,” Mr Miriori said.
    “Despite the developers attempts to mislead him, now that he has had an opportunity to fully understand what McGlinn is trying to do to landowners throughout Bougainville, there are no questions in his mind.
    “The team he has worked with for the last four years is his only choice for redevelopment of Panguna, the SMLOLA and RTG mining Inc., in partnership with the ABG.
    “That is what our resolution here today is and that resolution is the position of not only Commander Pipiro but of all other commanders who are all present here today.”
    Mr Pipiro said there is no truth to anything the developer says about Panguna.
    “The plans with Caballus need to be abandoned immediately including the plans to amend the Mining Act.
    “This amendment will result in the complete loss of ownership by the customary landowners of the minerals on our lands.
    “We need to refocus on finding a joint solution between the landowners and our ABG.”
    Joe Daveona said that in a strange way Caballus has done them a favor.
    “The situation has united the wider community behind the plight of landowners and the hard work we have done to develop a solution that benefits everyone.
    “This is with the understanding of our plans for Panguna becoming better understood and we expect to make a major public announcement of the growing support among key community leaders in the coming weeks,”Mr Daveona said.
    Commander Onabui said he was happy with the work done over the past four years by Chairman Miriori in uniting all the Panguna people.
    “I support the chairman of SMLOLA, Philip Miriori and place my full support behind RTG Mining Inc as SMLOLA’s preferred developer of the Panguna Mine.
    “We have a referendum in six months to determine our future and this project will ensure a successful Bougainville for everyone and that’s why I support it,” Mr Onabui said.

https://postcourier.com.pg/pipiro-confirms-support-smlola/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $16.94K 770K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 471943 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 326512
Last updated 12.31pm 29/03/2024 ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.