ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

G'day Euc. It is a pity you never came to the "presentation" in...

1. 7,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    G'day Euc.

It is a pity you never came to the "presentation" in Bissy as you would have gotten to share in David's high living.

Maybe then you would understand what is happening at Pioneer and why things have taken so long to happen.

Myself, and a couple of other large shareholders cornered poor bloody David and Tim for what must have seemed like an eternity to them. Whenever we said we were leaving we would disappear for ten minutes and then regroup and attack again with renewed vigour.

The luxury at the conference was mind boggling. The about one metre by one metre booth was luxuriously fitted out with a bar table and two bar stools, one of which I immediately seized as I was the oldest, and needed the support to stop me falling over, and not from the grog either.

The food, WELL!!, that took luxury to another level all together.

It was the usual type of food for the conferences that I have been to before, you know, potato salad curries and a dessert. HEY!!!, WAIT A MINUTE, I didn't see any desert.

I was kind of looking forward to some "Horses Doovers" but, I didn't see any of those.

I remember Tim Spencer being at the checkout because, they had to get to the airport straight after the conference for the 5 hour flight back to Perth.

If you had been there you would have gotten a really good feeling about the company and would probably be buying more today.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.