HDR hardman resources limited

phase 2a drilling at chinguetti

1. 596 Posts.
    I haven't seen it but apologies if this has already been posted...

Thursday, 26th October 2006 09:23

Hardman Resources says Phase 2a drilling at Chinguetti to start in late 2006

LONDON (AFX) - Hardman Resources Ltd said Phase 2a drilling will commence at Chinguetti in late 2006 to increase field deliverability.

The Australian-listed oil producer and explorer said it plans to acquire high resolution 3D seismic to create a 4D dataset and optimise well locations for Phase 2b drilling at Chinguetti which would start in the second half of 2007.

Results from production testing of the Mputa-I well in Uganda confirmed excellent reservoir quality and potentially commercial flow rates with near term upside potential from the Nzizi well later this year.

It will recommend its shareholders to accept the announced acquisition of the company by Tullow Oil and expects completion of the deal by the year-end, Hardman added.

source: http://www.lse.co.uk/FinanceNews.asp?shareprice=&ArticleRef=83446&ArticleHeadline=Hardman_Resources_says_Phase_2a_drilling_at_Chinguetti_to_start_in_late_2006

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.