PGM 11.1% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Time to awaken the Kraken – or is that the Apollon? I’ve been in...

1. 106 Posts.
    Time to awaken the Kraken – or is that the Apollon?

I’ve been in PGM since 2006 and have a substantial holding. I have been a silent member on HC reading the good and the not-so-good posts over the last 10 years (where I was an active member myself in the early days) and I remain a shareholder as I believe in the great potential we have both in Oz and abroad.
    In my time I have seen RM work diligently to find, identify and claim fertile ground as the supreme geologist he is/was. I have ruminated and often despaired that he has not had the capacity/ability/vision to market the company to at least a shareholder-advantageous portion of it’s true value.
    I have seen many false starts on the SP which have ultimately fizzled out.

We are now at the most crucial point in the history of the company given the market’s appetite for precious metals. If we fail to make our move now, there may never come a better chance of wealth creation in our lifetimes.
    RM has resigned (pushed?) at a strategic time in the company’s re-rate to the next level and it was announced on a Friday afternoon after COB. Strategic. Since then, no announcement of why, of company focus or direction; instead a patient and steady collection of shares between 15 -16.5c. Oly has cried out for long enough that piracy is a real concern. Is this happening right now? Someone has been soaking up shares for a couple of months now and it is looking to me like not only is the price stabilised in the upward range but also in the downward (to launch when ready?)

I think its time for serious questions to be asked of the board. The board exists primarily to exercise governance and good practice for its shareholders. I suspect that several “knowledgeable” HC posters if they were to combine their efforts could present quite a clout for the board in seeking answers – given the total number of shares they hold.
    With Oly, Winfield, Hotrock, Slange, Teddy, and others I’m sure there is a substantial share collective there to form a conglomerate from which to launch a “please explain”.

Thoughts Oly?

Opinion only. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $1.008K 53.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114349 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 296612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.