RXM 8.11% 20.0¢ rex minerals limited

PEPR

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    After years and years of consultation with the Yorke Peninsula Community leading up to
    the preparation of the final PEPR draft you would imagine that whatever went into the
    submission was more or less agreed upon beforehand. You would not put anything
    in the document that was controversial and unacceptable to either party would you .
    So more or less through the Voice meetings anything in the document would have been
    discussed in detail before including it. So the final draft was lodged with the State
    Government in February 2018 . We are now in the 13th month with no decision forthcoming
    so far . The share price reflects that all is not well and whatever is happening it appears to be
    negative. Could it be that the locals are retracting decisions or rebelling just to draw this
    process out even further. I saw a photograph of the locals and Rex Management at the end
    of last year and they all looked happy and jolly together and that seemed like a good sign to
    me. Could it be that Rex are rather slow with returning clarification of feedback that the
    Government may want hoping for the copper price to go bananas or the Chinese trade war
    to be resolved before they get cracking . Its like a protest in horse racing , the longer it takes
    for the decision to be decided usually the 2nd horse finally gets the judges nod. What amazes
    me also is that there is no communication between Rex and the market on the progress of this
    matter on a more regular basis. I suppose we have to just wait and see what finally happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.015(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $153.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $226.3K 1.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72507 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 88348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 9.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.8¢ 20.0¢ 18.8¢ 342648
Last updated 15.58pm 29/03/2024 ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.