I have done some research but can't find anything back as far as...

1. 22,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

I have done some research but can't find anything back as far as 9/11.

I found this 2018 story from prolific author & blogger Dr Corsi.

"About three years ago a group of Generals came to me, and it was explained to me that they were ready to conduct a coup d’etat. They were ready to move Barack Obama from office with military force. And then a few weeks later I got another call and said they were reconsidering.

You know why they were reconsidering? [audience calls out answers] Because they talked to Donald Trump, and Trump had agreed he would run, and they agreed that if he would run, they would conduct their coup d’etat as a legitimate process, rooting out the traitors within government.  And that pact between the military and Donald Trump has held, as we have been interpreting and watching, and Alex has been following QAnon.

QAnon is military intelligence and close to Trump, and the intelligence we’ve getting, that we’ve explained on Infowars, really is a lot of the inside script."

What then was Q doing before 2015?

Isn't this interesting.  A military coup against President Obama is OK but an FBI investigation of President Trump is an illegal coup.

BTW, I wonder what has happened to Alex's traffic counts if people are now bypassing InfoWars and going straight to 8chan?

https://www.exopolitics.org/qanon-is-us-military-intelligence-that-recruited-trump-for-president-to-prevent-coup-detat/

(PS.  I'm flattered you think that I may be "insightful" but, to be honest, I'm just a random Googler with opinions, just like many on HC)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.