AEE 0.00% 1.1¢ aura energy limited

Both seem reasonable. However, your analysis does not include:...

1. 2,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    Both seem reasonable.

However, your analysis does not include:
    1. Any possible influence via Lind with the C-Note. Lind v ASEAN. This will be interesting in and of itself. It is in Lind's best interest to convert at the lowest possible SP and ASEAN to produce a positive return or suffer possible redemptions. Conflict.

2. U price upward catalyst. Other than continually talking about bottom of the cycle, what are the catalysts for U price to move?
    I think Chinese demand is a false premise, imo. Why? China has decoupled its demand of U from KZ over the last few years. The $KAP AR18 highlighted the same. There has been a steady decline in the Cameco SP since. Co-incidence? So at a time when China has recently announced the greatest nuclear power development plant ever seen; they have been buying less U.

Fluffy touched upon it... global inventory. And where is the greatest mystery in U inventory levels? China and Russia. The same countries offering nuclear plant whole of life solution including fuel.

Did you see the inventory calculation done by Dustin Garrow in the Yellowcake IPO submission? It is very conservative and had a glaring omission. It did not include any inventory from the large U producer (and partner of Yellowcake)... $KAP. Imo, laughable. Why did $KAP IPO at the bottom of the market? To bring in the $ for KZ government. Why? Chinese demand had already declined for U after $KAP raised production on expectation of higher demand. Ooops.

All imo.

PS. My U bull thesis is not based on Chinese demand for uranium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $27.5K 2.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7277069 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 396053 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 15.40pm 17/06/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 862234
Last updated 14.51pm 17/06/2019 (live) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.