NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nexbis limited

patience

1. 211 Posts.
    I would think there is a lot of emotion in all the threads here..and why not....if one puts money into a stock it is not to see it halve in value as it did here last week...

I feel (and perhaps it will be proved wrong)..that the management is inexperienced....they cant be all of Don Argus or D Cheney quality....

I believe they have a good product and I can understand the statements you all have made AND I AGREE ....but they are out of their depth dealing with Malaysia and moreso China....even our reverred leader RUDD has problems and has to throw money at them. and cant make a decision...At least NBS have some friends in their government..not just a hand shake and flick of the hair as with Kevin.

I think NBS have a great product...we need to wait for the AGM....see what they have to say about China,Vietnam and Malaysia.....what about the USA and the other contracts....There is no debt...a lot of cash.

A great business and inexperience at the top....they will learn....ask the questions at the AGM.

I hope it all comes to fruition......be PATIENT

ps HOW MANY SHARES WENT UP BY 25% TODAY ???????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.