AZY 7.69% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Season's Greetings Salpetie! A momentary break from the work...

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1214
    Season's Greetings Salpetie!

A momentary break from the work that has not stopped..

My first thought re your post above was:

"Why the hell would they take out an identical miscellaneous license to upgrade a road that ran right across the top of an orebody, which if the true depth of cover and thickness of mineralisation are taken into account, they would surely be planning to eventually open-pit? Why not just offset the road at this point, to have it follow the southern edge of the narrow inter-dune corridor?"

And then my second though was:

"Because the existing road has already had Native Title clearance, and they don't want to wait until April or May to get the traditional owners back out into the field, followed by another couple of months reporting and decision making before they can complete that section of their all-weather road! They just want to go right out there, ASAP, dig that gravel out from those borrow pits, spread it up and down, pack it into a solid road-base, put in some basic drainage and start using it!"

(I note that AZY are having to wait till April/May to get the northern group of traditional owners out onto that 100%-owned, utterly compelling, northern claim block target. Which has its minuses and plusses: a frustrating delay, but at least they get to test their southern AEM anomalies first, which stands a chance of giving us a very good reason to hang on in there for the big chance up in the north - if you see what I mean).
    Last edited by Onceover: 27/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $158.7K 13.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10100738 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 237261 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 9543361
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.