NAG 0.00% 1.3¢ nagambie resources limited

You claim to be knowledgeable, along with your mates. 1. Show me...

1. 8,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    You claim to be knowledgeable, along with your mates.

1. Show me pass rate, on your mates links?

2. Don't get fooled by your mates links, all are curbside refuse sites and they pay epa levy.

3. Ass rates are different to pass and requires special handling.

4. The links provided are irrelevant to Victoria.

5. Where is John Holland earlyworks pass going now? As you know nag is not taking it.

6. Point 5 proves, there is a alternative to nag lol

7. Why don't you ring epa and complain, about illegal pass dumping from John Holland earlyworks

8. The rah rah crew needs to understand the difference between curbside refuse landfill site and excavated material landfill sites,

9. Nanu, posted similar links from Melbourne at least, nanu made an effort of posting Melbourne links

10. I believe JL lives in Melbourne, rah rah crew should pay his fuel and consulting fees, for him to drive to bulla rd, bulla or Bolinda rd campbellfield or henry st, Heatherton to take photos of curbside landfill and construction material landfill sites and he count what sort of trucks makes entry to both landfill sites.

11. Point 10 exercise is valid for all states, follow a curbside truck and a construction industry truck & trailer to see which landfill sites each go.

12. Ramp crew, still haven't given reasons to why nag lost John Holland earlyworks tender and still continuing to ramp

13. From the very beginning rampers, stated nag was industry best practise for pass and there was NO alternative in Victoria for pass.

Earlyworks are part of government tender and was awarded to JH and JH found alternative to nag and that's a 100% fact

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 489217 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.