pam reveals playboy orgy

1. 4,756 Posts.
    http://entertainment.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4459,11706910%255E10431%255E%255Enbv,00.html

Pam reveals Playboy orgy
    By Natacha Butler
    December 16, 2004

BUSTY babe Pamela Anderson has revealed how she stumbled across Hugh Hefner indulging in a steamy orgy at the Playboy mansion.

Playboy antics ... Hugh and friends, left, and Pammy, right

The 37-year-old blonde bombshell was exploring the magazine mogul's Los Angeles home when she came across energetic Hefner enjoying the company of a bevy of beauties, reports UK website FemaleFirst.

"I was over at the mansion and decided to walk around the house.

"So I went upstairs and there's Hef on the bed. There's baby oil, there's toys flying every which way and there's all these girls naked," she said.

The actress says she was so transfixed by the raunchy scene she stayed to take it all in:

"I was standing in the doorway just looking - for a really long time.

"It was like watching a movie."

Hefner's high-jinx may well have inspired Pamela's cinematic leanings as she famously starred in her own sexy home video with former husband, Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee.

This year, the racy star has been preparing for another stint in front of the camera however for this effort she has replaced sexy scenarios with wholesome family fun.

The former Baywatch actress has landed the lead role in a sitcom, loosely based on her own life, about a woman who tries to stop falling in love with the wrong men.

The mother-of-two has certainly had a fair share of high-profile relationships including her on-off affair with Lee, musician Kid Rock and champion surfer Kelly Slater.

Last week, the showbiz world was buzzing with reports Pamela had hooked up with hunky actor Stephen Dorff, 31, after she was spotted leaving his Malibu home looking decidedly dishevelled.

Neither of the stars' representatives would confirm if love was in the air for the good-looking pair.

NEWS.com.au

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All I can say is "half his luck".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.