I'll be very direct. Hamas are thugs. Very dumb, and very...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'll be very direct. Hamas are thugs. Very dumb, and very stupid, idiot thugs. They are being supplied and manipulated, and have been for two generations, by Iran in some insane proxy war - that Iranian shia crazies use, to justify governance and subjugation of the Iranian people. Tell us about Hamas williak. I hear they impose taxes on those least able to pay them. That could be those who live on overseas payments from relatives abroad. Hamas hears of them - and imposes 'tax'. Or it could be anyone with a semblance of profitable business....one that Hamas has not already taken over. Actually they tax anyone with some money. Hamas are scum. The leaders drive Mercedes - and live in nice villas and wait for payday from hungry Palestinian peasants, and the regular finance from Iranian organ-grinders. Hamas leaders are monkeys. I truly hope Israel goes in and kills all of them. Dealing with rational Palestinians just might, just might, mean a future free of these battles and a far better life for Palestine...and Israel.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.