2. Gainers & Losers
PTD 0.0¢

ozestock post

1. Posted by: bushrat Jul 8 2002 10:57:24:030PM
    Reply to post # by Go to Post #

Previous Respond Message List Next

PTD: Woof Woof Woof ....

and for the geriatric poster: Baa Baa Baa

you see I just checked today's PTD price - wow! it fell 12c or nearly 5%!

Great progress turkeys.

I'm sure everything will be OK in 2100 AD - shame nobody here will be around.

I'll keep attacking PTD until such time as it makes real progress and performs as well as the options have performed for PTD directors. And little tossers like Stolwyk, Oavde, and other delusional posters have come to their senses.

Right now PTD is sh#te - you don't believe me? look at its share price. You want to say the market's wrong? You little people, who do you think you are? Big-time losers I guess.

I'll say something good about PTD when it's warranted - until then it's a pure dog in my opinion. You can't argue with that, can you? It's share price is garbage. Pretty simple really. The market will always tell you what's happening. If you chose to listen to w$nkers then you'll suffer the consequences.

Personally I couldn't care less what you think - but you apparently DO care about what I think. Interesting?

Remember Oavde: "A man has to know his limitations" and Stolwyk: you can get those things for incontinence whenever you check the share price of PTD/ASC. I never realised NZ'ers knew about underwear. Must have arrived there last week, eh?

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.