CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

overview

1. 1 Posts.
    CEU looks to be going fine to me. The SP has declined a bit, but only in line with the All Ords.

The Directors ann. today are small, I'm thinking they are entitled to a small parcel at the time the distribution is announced - a bit like a DRP for the Directors - perhaps someone could confirm?

I'm surprised it's back in the $1.30's. I have 100,000 units and an average buy-in of $1.37 and very happy with it.

On current levels, CEU will pay you a 7.7% fully tax deferred distribution while you wait for the share-price to rise.

Not a bad deal in my book. Certainly better than anything the bank stocks are currently doing.

If your time horizon is 3-5 years then CEU will happily return you a dividend+capital of 20% a year in my book.

REMEMBER - TCL dropped 50% before it opened back in 1996 so for CEU to drop before the open is nothing new.

Everyone take a deep breath, look at the fundamentals and make your own decision - mine is to buy and hold for the long term - but if you are looking for a quick dollar and high risk then CEU is probably not for U :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.