ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Great post Captain. I really can't see a downside to an...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Great post Captain.wink.png

I really can't see a downside to an investment in Anteotech at current SP levels. As I say it is my belief that shares under 5c are cheap and that is as of now!

I agree with you Captain that probably not every one of the many current interactions that we are aware of will be converted into revenue-making deals, but it seems to me at this stage that some of them definitely will. I don't believe that Merck are going down this road with us for sh**s and giggles, why would they? I believe they see a new technology that has huge potential to disrupt and want to be part of it. Anteotech's nanotechnology is on the cutting edge of a possible point of care revolution in medical diagnosis.

I believe the take over talk of late is pie in the sky stuff at this stage, but also believe that the seeds of the idea would definitely be there.... have you seen how many subsidiary companies there are under the Merck umbrella? If the Anteobind activated particles do prove to be a game-changer and start to put rapid diagnosis into the hands of Physicians and nurses around the world and on multiple fronts for some of the most deadly conditions ..well what is that worth?? It will save many lives of that you can be sure.

No wonder the directors have tipped in as much as they have. All my opinion. Apologies to those who see this as a blatant ramp, but it's just how I see it.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $9.888K 481.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 854503 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1575000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 02/07/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 48466
Last updated 15.28pm 02/07/2020 (live) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.