MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

Our bandwagon is green - over here cannabis kids!

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Counting down the time until we see people catch on here. We are poised to explode out of the gates when our approval comes through. Hopefully you absorbed the announcement as quickly as the nanostat technology...

This morning announcement was a perfect example that we a leaps and bounds ahead - there was a number of things that made my hair stand up this morning:

- Having direct entry into the market makes my hairs stand up
    - We are set with cannabis supply
    - Licenses sorted
    - Trials advancing
    - Unique blends of THC and CBD (if you watched last nights MM doco then you know thats crucial to broaden customer base)
    - PRESENTING TO MORGAN STANLEY....

Heres some unrelated bombshells I like:

- Trials promising on depression (which is great because if im wrong about MDC then I'll be a customer)
    - Cardiovascular human trials happening, we are an obese country with a ridiculous market size for this
    - REVENUE GROWTH ON NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS

The broad spectrum of products and avenues that MDC are pursuing is glorious. I am just happy that one of the announcements WASNT COMPLETELY UNRELATED AND ABOUT A NEW MINE WE ARE GOING TO ESTABLISH NEXT DOOR TO A MM CROP....

The statistics below show exactly why controlled levels of THC is crucial to helping these people. Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 10.22.38 am.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.