UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Orbital

1. 1,029 Posts.
    WELL $100,000 day for me, but I've been there before, but this is different this time .
    Do you know that I used to work 7 day 3 shift shift work in a noisy environment that distroyed my health.
    Anyway, been there before and as they say "Oh what a Feeling".
    There are many people that block or don't read my posts.
    I know that there are are typos, but I've got to give you omething to work at.
    The Writer, Indigo, Brian and others, are doing a wonderful job in researching which drug what time span, etc.
    Now, I know I talk big figures, but I like Alan Shortall can see where this SHAREPRICE is going.
    I will tell you you future of this SHAREPRICE.
    IT HAS NO LIMIT UP, AND FAIRLY QUICKLY, SO AT START, BUT THEN STRAIGHT UP.
    YOU CAN CALL ME A WANKER, WHATEVER YOU WANT, but for your and your family sake, buy an hold as many as you can.
    You see the drugs are the PHARMAS worry, as they invent them, they can't get them to market without UNIS products.
    It's because they are the ultra new bio drugs that virtually can't be bought to market without our products.
    I told you, I mortgaged my house years ago, and could have paid it back many times, but I want all up invested in UNIS.
    Last Friday, I posted that I could have bought at 81.5, but thought that they may go cheaper Monday, and so Monday bought some more on Credit Card for 85.5.
    Anyway come Tuesday, after CC I thought, darn, I'll get my money back and sold at 87
    Made $50 bucks, lost, acouple of grand next day- today.
    It appears the trades last night on NASDAQwere 50/50, long and short, which means they are still gambling.
    Read my articles on UNIS UNIQUENESS and others, because in the whole world there is no other company like UNIS.
    IT HAS
    UNIQUE PRODUCTS THAT THE CUSTOMER WANTS SO MUCH THAT THEY PAY US TO BE ABLE TO BUY THEM
    OUR PRODUCTS MEAN BILLIONS OF CASH TO THEM. WITHOUT  OUR PRODUCTS ABB VIE WOULD LOSE EXCLUSIVITY TO THE WORLDS BEST SELLING DRUGS, THAT BRINGS IN $12 billion each year.
    I have demonstrated that one of the worlds highest share price doesn't pay a dividend. It might be because they have to carry huge reserves to meet disasters.
    UNIS doesn't have those problems.
    The secret is the Annuity Type income.
    IT ENABLES USIS TO BORROW, AND JUST PAY INTEREST, NO NEED FOR ANY CASH RESERVES.
    I HAV NO CASH RESERVRVES. DONT NEED THEM AS MY LINE OF CREDIT ACTS LIKE MONEY IN THE BANK.
    THIS IS UNIS.
    ONCE THEY EARN ENOUGH to cover costs, then each contract that has an ANNUAL MINIMUM OR LETS SAY A CONTRACT THAT WILL RETURN, LETS TALK BIG, BECAUSE DRUGS THAT ARE GOING INTO OUR PRODUCTS(wearable injectors) are going to have the worlds top 50 best selling drugs in them.
    Excuse, just got to top up from the keg.
    Anyway, once UNIS COVERS DAY TO DAY COSTS, they can return that money back to shareholders.
    You can see American companies, only pay about 2% dividend.
    UNIS WONT.
    ALAN WONT
    HE is OSSIE, and a bit of Irish blood, and Alan likes a dollar and I like him, and so expect huge dividends, in time, and astronomical SHARE PRICE
    And I don't care if you don't agree
    image.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist
Currently unlisted public company
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $1.898M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
UNS (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.