VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

options

1. 223 Posts.
    To be honest I'm not as concerned about the share price (I mean, I am concerned about it) as I am about the options.

I decided that getting into options was a good idea, in large part because they were cheap and it looked like they had plenty of upside given the work in hand that management had announced and the prospect of a return to profitability.

Now I'm not so sure that the stock price will get back to put the options in the money.

The latest annual report indicates that aside from the chairman, at the moment I own more options than the rest of the board combined. It seems that I have a greater stake in the share price getting back to 5 cents than the people who are actually running the company.

I think I might make an inquiry. The company has historically been pretty good at getting back to me, and I would like to know what they think about the following questions.

1) Do you believe the stock is currently undervalued by the market?

2) If so, will you be buying shares at current prices.

3) Do you believe the the share price will recover to 5 cents and put the options in the money?

4) If so, will you be buying options at current prices.

The relative lack of skin in the game amongst management is a concern for me. I've trusted management in the past, but if there are no increases in their holdings, then I'm afraid that anything they say about the future of the company will ring hollow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.