only a 1% chance this will happen

  1. 21,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    The dow futures are showing green again, and the dow will rise again. That being the case and going on past performance our market has only a 1% chance of rising and a 99% chance of falling.

    We are the laughing stock of the world imo...
 
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.