KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ongoing Cantrixil Study

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Its a US$20 million company now............

Radiology means the company is in a strong to monitor success or otherwise of this trial. Further expansion of the trial, as mentioned, can only be regarded as a strong positive. Keen investors will look closely at how the study develops and any shifts in the companies current, but muted presentations for the Cantrixit trial.

This means the company can also manage the timing of any future fundraising......given they know exactly how patients are responding to the drug.

I previously help positions in drug company trials for pain, weight and influenza. These were randomized controlled trials managed I think be consultants, with obvious likelihood of placebo effect distortions. Certainly I can't see any ambiguity with modern CT, MRI scanning this time......however my thoughts.

Take it further, given tumor shrinkage and a positive drug effect in Phase 1.......what more can we learn from subsequent but obligatory Phase 2 trials. Maybe therefore a strong share price post success in Phase 1 given Phase 2 may be a fait accompli.

A very exciting opportunity here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.