BLZ 0.00% 0.6¢ blaze minerals limited

oki facecommunicator, page-7

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    I just posted the only text version i could see of the ann. in English on the stockhouse site. All other references seem to be in Japanese, or what is possibly worse pdf :).
    I agree but I think that the slowly upward trend is interesting. I really don't think a lot of people get it. And investors have been burnt before on this stock, even as of last year when it goes for sudden rises for no reason. I would say that those closest to the company have already upped their stake at the low prices so it is just a wait now for the impact to hit home.
    One million licences is an awful lot and if you didn't know that OKI has relationships with SAP, Microsoft, NEC and DoCoMo, handset manufacturers, the Chinese telco market, ISp's and animation developers then you would probably have thought it a bit exaggerated.
    I remember reading how there are thousands of companies developing for the SMS market...well we are entering the MMS market and if OKI can establish their platform in that then Blaze should be on a winner with not only licence fees with OKI but also a vast increase in the sales of their own software as animation developers bring animated characters to the new platform.
    A couple of other things were interesting in the ann. OKI seemed to be saying that they will be getting handset manufacturers to equip the phones with a facecommunicator button so that the phone would actually be working it seems to me in a different mode, not audio,not text, not video but in virtual.
    I don't think this is going to be long in coming with OKI saying that the voice sync will be operating by Feb 04.
    Even Vodafone today was saying they will not get there new phones from Nokia but rather from the more advanced Japanese manufacturers. Vodafone recently allied with Microsoft which has in the past worked with OKI so that there are lots of relationships here that are very interesting. Also watching Intel, OKI link remembering that Blaze has worked closely with Intel and was used by MSN. Fascinating really!
    First in best dressed. Just hope this one will be the winner we need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.771M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 316096 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1144653 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.