CTP 0.00% 14.0¢ central petroleum limited

off we go today

1. 1,368 Posts.
    On a fine and sunny morning, I kick off our discussions, happy to have woken up this morning with screaming kids and a broken kettle to recharge the body armor, but what really made my morning was the amount of attention received from you all, never knew little me could have such an impact.

I shall be taking the kids to the movies (school holiday’s) today and may even splash out and buy my self a kettle whilst out.

What I will say is that those who believe that the bottom draw strategy works for them, I respect your decision, those who are set for the long ride to capitalize financially I further respect your decision, those who are for the day trading ride (difficult on this stock0 good luck as well and my respect for your strategy is granted.

What I do not respect are those who run with a pack and do not allow or respect others who’s opinion differs, for this shows the real character of individuals. Safety is among numbers and I fully understand the pack dog mentality of the kick the person in the head mentality.

Any on with what is to be installed for today. The DOW and markets in general received a boost in the arm and should prove well not only for CTP but stocks in general, the oilers may struggle as oil is now down for the 8th straight day. Where do I see CTP going, side ways with may be a slight increase back up to 0.150.

I state 0,150 and/or side ways action because I do not see any thing today not tomorrow that has the ability to influence the stock. For those with their tongue hanging out waiting for an ann, it way well come, it may not, regardless any ann with have little impact on any influences, wait for next year’s ann for the movement factor of CTP.

As a democracy, I have had my say, this was communicated well in advance to the start of the trading day and once again believe that my opinions will not be far from the mark come day ending. I do expect the pack dog mentality but to be honest, it’s water off a ducks back.

To those who I infuriate or those unable to respect other peoples opinion there is always the ignore button, but as a true blue Aussie with Aussie values I would assume that commence sense prevails, and may even be cheered up with some old fashion apologies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $126.2K 902.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 356959 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 73347 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 26/02/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 296011
Last updated 12.27pm 26/02/2021 (live) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.