FMS 0.00% $1.58 flinders mines limited

OCJ

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1372
    Dear OCJ

As another HC contributor has already suggested, it would be excellent if you were to communicate with the Flinders Board and give the Board your voting determination re Proposal.  It is a given your vote will determine the voting outcome and we know the Board can tap into the voting count at any time.  Your voting preference, now being put to all minority shareholders, will be known eventually, anyhow.

A huge, huge presumption on my part, only should your vote be AGAINST, the sooner we can stop the Board wasting our money.  This expensive farce of interstate information sessions and other financial-sapping plans could be avoided and the Board held to account for wasting the Company's money if the voting outcome is known to the Board beforehand.

The Flinders Board could put out an ASX Announcement, "It is apparent from previous and present feedback that the current Proposal does not warrant the expense of informing minority shareholders at intestate sessions."  I'm positive the Board will get NO complaints as many minority shareholders are already saying they will not attend and very few minority shareholders attended the past round of information sessions which cost a leg-and-an-arm.

My thoughts and opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $266.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 3161 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/03/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
FMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.