NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hey Lord, You are right the retail holders got scared , even you...

1. 9,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Hey Lord,

You are right the retail holders got scared , even you got scared by not making a move on the cheaper shares but wanting to sit it out haha
    But yes it has been a real good tree shake that's for sure and it has done its purpose.

If we did not have such a good product that has been proven and has received many accolades then I would be worried.
    If I had not tried them out myself and had to rely on hear say I would be worried.

If we did not have the problem of not having enough of them in the shops because of the high demand for them I would be worried.

If we had not tapped into the US and Canadian markets as a start I would be worried.

Despite the delays in getting the buds to Indiego and in the shops which was not all the fault of management I feel our management have done a great job.

The capital raising was a leaking ship more to do with those who facilitated it and who have been shown to be not very professional in my opinion and observation only with not having all the facts to my disposal.
    But at the end of the day we have a product that will sell but till now we have not really have the opportunity to see this besides some morsels.

So, I have not sold a single share and I feel not worried, if the price would go under my average I would be prepared to buy more.

In a couple of months you will regret if you have not taken advantage of the cheap shares today , that in my opinion only, but you may get back to me and we will see who was right.

On the other hand I understand the worries as this is not a miner but a tech company.
    Remember wifi was discovered right here in OZ but no backers where found so they had to go overseas with it and we lost another great earner.

good luck guys

remember after rain the sun always come back
    it does not matter how many cloudy days follow.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.