The PM needs to lift his game, his message and change his advice...

1. Osi
    15,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    The PM needs to lift his game, his message and change his advice bureau staff. If ScoMo was sensible he would deliver a message of support from the heart on BLM and lace it in with an updated message on virus precautions that are relevant and seen as relevant for our current state of progress.

I note the mask and hand sanitiser message by Pibroch above but there is no way to ensure compliance. Similarly I don't see high levels of compliance in many shopping centres and places of employment any more. ScoMo's message needs to be broader than BLM but it can start with BLM.

I could write pages on this (as to what we should be doing) but at the end of the day ScoMo probably needs to focus on a few media grabs and bites then ensure compliance. One media bite must be ZERO TOLLERANCE of unmasked cold and flu symptoms in public places, work places and schools.

Back to BLM a doubling down on the remediating causes and sharp edge of disadvantage which in turn lead to troubled youth will be necessary across the broader community when global economic tsunamis start to roll in with force. Tailored road maps for all communities, regions and sectors need a strong bottom-up component. We need a PM who is willing to give this journey a go. Then, hopefully and with a bit of luck we can avoid following the US down the sink hole.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.