ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

now...why did i invested in esg?

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Like Unicorn, I too was musing and my thoughts were drifting on why did I invest in ESG - as I continuing my weeding...........

Well in short;

a) In David Knox words (and please correct me if I am wrong here), but "we can't let this fish (ESG) swim by" and "This is a once in a lift time opportunity".

b) so if STO bought in 6 months ago at $1.00 then I am getting a bargin at the moment especially with increased reserves and in Mr Casey's words on the BRR presentation in Hong Kong in Nov 09 - "flow rates that are second to none".

c) This healthy discuss on fundamentals v techincals is great - especially for timing entry into a stock, but I also look at - Will STO sit on the sidelines with its $500 million investment in ESG for years on end. I know that I would't and that I would be looking at a return on this investment. I'm sure that STO would be doing the same. It just makes good business sense to do so.

The above is not intented as a ramp up, but purely to outline my rational for investing in ESG.

Here's to a big 2010 for all of us.

So if

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.