ARV 0.00% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

I just came back from the AGES 2019 conference were I met a few...

1. 1,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573

I just came back from the AGES 2019 conference were I met a few of the CSIRO scientists. After discussing matters pertaining to our NT ground, I asked one of them if they knew anything about the Artemis deeps holes drilled. The answer was yes and the fellow pulled up some info from hole 2 on his laptop.

Without going into too much detail, hole 2 looks very interesting in cross section with a large pyrite section. Gold was described as jagged (unexpected) and the halo around the grains together with carbon in the mix has caused some excitement!

The assays are in and the geological interpretation is well under way. All the interp' work should be completed soon and released to the company.

In summary the scientist found that,

Purdy's Gold vwas highly regarded in terms of mineable attributes.

Patch 47 was OK but the conglomerates were large, not as easy as Purdys.

So, I came to the conclusion that Purdy's actually has the goods, but will Novo do anything about it after the reports are done.

Hole 2 has large pyrite intercepts with gold.

At least the CSIRO work is nearing completion. I wasn't a fan of those deep holes, but it looks like the second hole might make the work worthwhile .. albeit from a geological perspective... It should answer some of Hennigh's theories and a decision to mine Purdy's should be thrashed out between ARV and Novo ASAP .. in my opinion.

Dig it out and get some income happening!

cheers

HR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $16 928

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49072 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 607196 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.