Note_To_Me

1. 12,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Good evening NoBoDe

I remembered our encounter instantly - At the time it struck me as interesting, fascinating in fact-

I just read the type A personality definition- Well I never knew, that was a bit of a shock I had actually never analysed that aspect of myself - but your correct- like seeks like ?
    You wanted a conversation...

I understand you - I do however feel that there are a few differences in our personalities -

I really don't care if anyone listens - and don't particularly crave recognition- However you seem to be insulted that no one instantly listens and believes what you say? Surely your smarter than that>? You would disappoint me otherwise -

Nope no easy solution- You have written 60 posts - I have written - 2,400 or so- it builds a profile people can judge-
    I did not start out here with the intention to get recognition - it was just part of the journey to learn - I got involved - so the posts piled up-
    Maybe along the way, some of the things I said resonated with some- effort and time spent- that is how I came to know the hard workers around here also... A few punchups along the way - however now I try to avoid people that just have a need to argue - that is a different problem to trading...

Now I am guessing you are FA orientated? Which I am - although my real passion and interest lies in the charts - they are logical.

It is worth it to argue at times - every now and again the feedback does indicate that others benefit from logic and truth-
    If it helps others I do enjoy that aspect - seeing the realization of what is actual, and ceasing to believe the web of dreams spun on the threads --- It has amazed me how tenacious and delusional some are when presented with facts.... funny stuff.

The journey has just ended up lately around here hopefully in a place where I don't need to argue - and can learn and interact with some like minds - and welcome anyone who is interested to join in--
    I am presuming that if you read everything you are up to date - given that you have tagged me to talk...

Not sure what to say but your style would scare most off-
    I am a little perplexed as to why you tagged me in particular - Perhaps you will explain

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.